L.A. Region: EAST AREA
- Address:1505 East 1st Street, LOS ANGELES, CA 90033
- Phone: (323) 526-3614
- Certified Date: 5/21/2002
- File #: 01-038
- Population: 99,243 in 2008 (according to L.A. Department of City Planning estimates)
- Area: 6.52 square miles
- Board Member Seats: 19
- NORTH: MARENGO STREET
- SOUTH: 25TH STREET (CITY LIMIT)
- EAST: INDIANA STREET (CITY LIMIT)
- WEST: L.A. RIVER
Meeting Day: 4th WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
Time: 6:15 PM
- Location: Boyle Heights Senior Citizen Center 2839 E. 3rd Street, LA, CA 90033
- Email: email@example.com
News & Information
- Public Meeting to Present Roosevelt High Draft EIR
- New Year, New You at the Library
- The Draft Boyle Heights Community Plan is now available online!
GET MORE DETAILS HERE!
- Vision Zero Newsletter
- Planning & Land Use Committee Seeking new members
- The Boyle Heights Neighborhood Council is currently seeking six (6) community members to become part of its Planning & Land Use Committee.
- Mariachi Plaza and Cesar Chavez/Fickett Joint Development RFPs Released Today
Metro Joint Development
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Purple Line Extension Could Help Connect Boyle Heights
- Neighborhood Councils Prove Most Successful in the Clean Streets L.A. Challenge!