Planning & Land Use Committee Seeking new members
This committee is designed to collect input from, and inform, our community on issues of land development within Boyle Heights. As well as, through the BHNC, act as our community’s collective representation before the City of Los Angeles.
Topics of discussion include housing, river development, enviormental concerns, parks, special/conditional use permits (such as liqour liscenses, marijuana regulation, etc), city initiatives (such as the affordable housing linkage fee, the community plan update). Or represent on any issue or item regarding Land Use that the community may wish to give voice on.
- Budget Day
- Planning & Land Use Committee Seeking new members
- The Boyle Heights Neighborhood Council is currently seeking six (6) community members to become part of its Planning & Land Use Committee.
- Free Used Tire Recycling Collection Event
- Mariachi Plaza and Cesar Chavez/Fickett Joint Development RFPs Released Today
Metro Joint Development
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Purple Line Extension Could Help Connect Boyle Heights
- Neighborhood Councils Prove Most Successful in the Clean Streets L.A. Challenge!